miércoles, 7 de julio de 2010

Honey you are a rock  upon which I stand and I come here to talk, I hope you understand. 
The green eyes, yeah the spotlight shines upon you, and how could anybody deny you? 
I came here with a load and it feels so much lighter now I met you, and honey you should know that I could never go on without you, green eyes. 
Honey you are the sea upon which i float and I came here to talk, I think you should know. THE GREEN EYES, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT I WANTED TO FIND and anyone who tried to deny you must be out of their mind. 
Because I came here with a load and it feels so much lighter since I met you. Honey you should know, 
that i could never go on without you...green eyes, green eyes. Honey you are a rock, upon which i stand 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario